Available : Daily at 07:00
Duration : 10 hours
Diving in Tulamben to explore the ruins of USS Liberty Ship. This places is located in the foot of Mount Agung. It becomes the most popular diving place in Bali. In mid day, Tulamben is full of tourists who want to visit the ruins of USS Liberty Ship belong to USA that sunk around 70 years ago when the world war II happened.
This ruins becomes home for sea biota. It also becomes favorite place for micro photography and wide angle. In some of hundreds meters deep, there is a diving location in Seraya Secret which has black sand. This place also becomes a favorite for micro photographer to see windu shrimp, harlequin, pipefish and rare nudi branch.
Highlights: World famous for the USS Liberty shipwreck and the amazing variety of marine life found there. You can also dive a drop-off, a shallow coral garden, and a deep coral reef. Tulamben is the best place to night dive in Bali and you can take a magical sunrise dive.
Conditions: No currents here, or very mild. Black volcanic sand. Usually very calm flat surface though full moon can bring in big waves. Temperatures generally around 28C°. Suitable for all levels of diver.
- Publish Price:
US$ 90 / Person
- Special Price: US$ 80 / Person
- FREE Hotel Pick up and drop off (7am most locations)
All Land and Sea transportation on diving day
Lunch and Bottled Water between dives
- 2 dives at Tulamben Bay
Weights and Belt
1 Tank per dive
- MSIG Diver Medical Insurance
- Use of beach towels
PADI – SSI Instructor / SSI Divemaster SSI Dive Guide
- Discover Scuba Diving for Non Diver includes all training and Equipment
- Divers are highly recommended to arrange Diver Insurance for all participants
- Dive equipment rental (BCD, reg and wetsuit)
- Other personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Tips and gratuities (Optional)
- Waterproof Camera
- Minimum 2 persons
- Pick-up times vary depending on traffic and hotel location
- The transfer to Tulamben from Bali takes about 2 hours and 30 minutes
- Full name, height, weight and shoe size per participant will be required upon booking
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking