Available : Daily at 07:00
Duration : 10 hours
Blue Lagoon is located in Padang Bai. East part of Bali Island. The location is full of coral with soft sand in some places. Blue Lagoon diving can be done delicately because the depth of the sea is calm and water is pure. There are we can find Murray, Moorish Idol, Sapi – sapi fish, turtle or even reef shark. For those who have hobby in photography especially macro underwater, Blue Lagoon is a paradise.
When it is wavy, the distance of view is only 1-3 meters. It is suggested that diving in this place is when the wave is abate to avoid the strong flow remembering that it is located in between Bali Island and Nusa Penida Island.
Where: This hideaway village and its sandy beach are reached by road in one hour from Sanur. A short boat ride then takes you to Blue Lagoon and other nearby dive sites.
Highlights: Bright white sand and colourful corals are home to everything from the smallest reef fish to all manner of marine life; Rays, Cuttlefish, Crocodile Fish, and frequent Shark and Turtle sightings.
Conditions: Much more gentle and protected than the islands off the East coast, and for this reason usually with much warmer waters too.
- Publish Price:
US$ 90 / Person
- Special Price: US$ 80 / Person
- FREE Hotel Pick up and drop off
All Land and Sea transportation on diving day
Lunch and Bottled Water between dives
- 2 dives at Padang Bai
Weights and Belt
1 Tank per dive
- MSIG Diver Medical Insurance
- Use of beach towels
PADI – SSI Instructor / SSI Divemaster SSI Dive Guide
- Discover Scuba Diving for Non Diver includes all training and Equipment
- Divers are highly recommended to arrange Diver Insurance for all participants
- Dive equipment rental (BCD, reg and wetsuit)
- Other personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Tips and gratuities (Optional)
- Waterproof Camera
- Minimum 2 persons
- Pick-up times vary depending on traffic and hotel location
- The transfer to Padang Bai from Bali takes about 2 hours
- Full name, height, weight and shoe size per participant will be required upon booking
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking